You May Also Like These
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Carhartt Brown
- Drill holster constructed out of heavy duty fabric with Rain Defender durable water repellent
- Holster is compatible with Carhartt Build You Own Belt custom tool belt components; belts and pouches available separately
- Holster can fit a variety of electric and cordless drills; seven pockets and loops for bits and drivers; elastic loop for carpenters pencil
- Loops on the back of the holster attach to any 3-inch wide or smaller belt
- Carhartt drill holster measures 12.5h x 9w x 3d inches; weighs .23 pounds
Details: Carhartt Legacy Build Your Own Belt Custom Tool Belt Holsters keep tools protected and close at hand with heavy duty polyester construction and Rain Defender durable water repellent finish. Holsters are part of Carhartt’s Build Your Own Belt custom tool belts which include belts and pouches sold separately to make the perfect work belt for any job. Mix and match components to build a personalized tool belt with a place for each tool needed to get the job done. Carhartt Pliers Holder (measures 3.1w x 7.9h x 1d inches; weights .2 pounds) has a dedicated pocket with a snap keeper for a set of pliers; it also has a metal tape measure clip and two additional utility slots. Carhartt Hammer Holster (measures 3.5w x 3h x .5d inches; weighs .19 pounds) features a large metal loop that holds a range of different sized hammers and mallets securely. The Carhartt Drill Holster (measures 12.5h x 9w x 3d inches; weighs .23 pounds) can carry many different sizes of electric and cordless drills easily. A top keeper tab with snap ensures that the drill remains protected and secure; seven additional pockets and loops keep bits and drivers handy. The loops on the back of all Carhartt Tool Holsters attach to Carhartt Custom Tool Belts or a standard belt, whatever is most convenient. Protect the tools that help do the job and make sure they are always handy. Features Carhartt logo patch. Carhartt Work Bags, Packs & Gear are covered by a Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.