QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Young-student's backpack made of rugged synthetic fabric with Rain Defender water repellent; small size fits your youngest student
- Roomy main compartment with zippered opening; zippered front pocket for smaller items
- Front organization panel for pens and pencils; mesh water bottle pocket on the side; webbed haul-handle on top
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps; triple needle-stitch construction
- 10w x 13h x 5.1d inches; 0.7 pounds
Publisher: 5 Horizons Group
Details: The Carhartt Junior Kids Bib-Pocket Backpack is ideal for young boys and girls just starting school. It's big enough to hold everything they need but not overwhelming in size. Made from synthetic fabric with Rain Defender durable water repellent, the Carhartt Junior Backpack withstands the rough and tough lifestyle of any kid. The roomy main compartment is great for books and the front organization panel keeps pencils easy to reach. A smaller front pocket is perfect for a house key or other items they want to keep handy. The Carhartt Junior Kids' Bib-Pocket Backpack also features a mesh water bottle pocket on the side and triple needle-stitch construction for reinforcement where it's needed the most. Like all Carhartt Work Bags, Packs and Gear, the Carhartt Junior Kids' Bib-Pocket Backpack is covered by a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Dimensions: 10w x 13h x 5.1d Inch; 0.7 pounds.
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 11.0 x 1.0 inches