Brand: Cabin Max
- ✔️ DIMENSIONS - The Equator cabin bag is sized to fit most major airlines at 22x14x9 and weighing just 2.9lb the Equator is perfect as a hiking backpack or a travel backpack suitable for all major US Airlines including Southwest, United, and a large range of European and Asian airlines, including Air Asia, EasyJet, Thai, Bangkok and Nok airlines.
- ✔️ SPACIOUS - The main compartment has a spacious 45 liter capacity, it is an ideal travel backpack due to the huge amount of space within enabling you to separate your luggage effectively.
- ✔️ ORGANISED - Your Equator has multiple pockets around the backpack to give you further options to separate your luggage fully, the large main compartment features a fold away shelf for separation as well as D-rings internal netted panel pocket and packing straps. Adjustable waist and chest straps help distribute the backpack load, suitable for men and woman.
- ✔️ SECURE - The front flap has a deep zipped pocket, a second shallow zipped pocket with a key clip and to the back of the flap you will find a deep zipped netted pocket with a 'secret' valuables pocket so you can keep your belongings safe and secure. Includes a built in packaway rain ocver
- ✔️ GUARANTEE - All Cabin Max️ luggage bags come with a 3 year manufacturers warranty as standard to give you piece of mind with your purchase.
Details: The Equator 2.0 develops upon the winning formula set by the highly-rated original 2015 Equator. We've kept everything you loved about the first-generation bag including the large 45 liter lockable main compartment and padded laptop compartment and added to them to create an ergonomic and versatile bag that is an ideal hiking backpack and travel backpack!
The new features include a fold out divider within the large main compartment and improved packing straps to help improve distribution and organization of your packed items. The Equator 2.0 has packaway backpack straps, perfect if you need to check the bag in on a busy flight or simply if you prefer to carry the Equator 2.0 as a holdall with the side handle, whichever your preference the Equator duly delivers!
The improved Equator benefits from strengthened compression straps and much improved buckles with the addition of more padding on the back to increase the comfort of carrying the rucksack.
Retaining the practical features from the earlier model such as the internal key clip, D-rings, external bungee straps, carabiner loops and twin external bottle holders, whilst the padded laptop compartment continues to nestle behind the front organizer flap for additional security.
The Equator 2.0 complies with hand luggage limitations of a huge variety of worldwide airlines and because of its heavy-duty compression straps and soft design it can be slimmed down to fit in even more airlines (if packed correctly!)
The Equator 2.0 has an abundance of features to make it an ideal companion whether you are camping in a tent, flying across country, hiking or backpacking, and combined with its low price in comparison to the Equators less practical rivals this great value backpack is a seriously impressive all-rounder and definitely has the potential to be your bag for any eventuality!
Package Dimensions: 22.2 x 16.2 x 3.1 inches