QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Hickory Ballistic
- Dimensions: 22" x 12.5" x 11"; Volume 40L; Weight: 7.7lbs; Durably constructed; Compression molded EVA/TPU back panel for rugged protection
- Gate check compliant and carry-on approved for some flights; Telescoping handle with square trolley tubes for long-lasting performance
- Stowable ID tag for easy identification; Convenient 50/50 split opening for easy packing and unpacking; Volume-enhancing stretch CRAM zones for storage
- External and internal access front accessory pocket with laminated mesh lining and internal mesh dividers with zippered pockets provide storage
- IXION skate wheel system provides smooth rolling; Lockable, contoured zipper pulls accommodate TSA-approved locks; Lifetime warranty
Publisher: Burton Snowboards
Details: Checked bags get lost, especially when flying through Chicago, and wearing the same clothes stops being funny after day three. Avoid having to wear your buddy's underwear by running the Burton Wheelie Flight Deck roller bag. Gate-check compliant and carry-on approved for some flights, this bag stuffs a surprisingly large amount of gear thanks to features like volume-enhancing CRAM stretch zipper zones and dual compartment organization that opens like a book. A compression molded EVA/TPU back panel provides rugged protection, while a smooth rolling IXION skate wheel system and a telescoping handle with square trolley tubes round out the package.
Package Dimensions: 36.0 x 21.3 x 16.0 inches