The Britto Large Travel Duffel is part of a Limited Edition Series of travel accessories. Born in Brazil, Romero Britto is a Florida-based neo-pop artist, painter, serigrapher, and sculptor. Combining elements of pop art and graffiti painting, Brittorsquo;s signature style is recognized worldwide.
Material: Satin finish polyester twill, polyester lining, polyurethane trim
Size:17" x 23" x 8"
Weight: 28 oz
Warranty: 5Year Prestige Class Warranty
- Made from lightweight satin twill
- Top zip closure
- Features gunmetal hardware, glossy accents, and durable polyurethane handles
- Interior soft-lined zip pocket fits 10rdquo; tablet.
- Comes with detachable and adjustable nylon shoulder strap
- Trolley pocket makes for easy towing when traveling with luggage
- Perfect for traveling, able to store all your essentials for a weekend trip
- Spacious interior features zippered compartment and two accessory pockets
- Easy to clean polyester interior
- Detachable/adjustable shoulder strap - 47"
- Handle drop length - 4"
- Product type:
- Brand: Heys America Ltd.