QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Relaxed, proven functionality for faster, easier getaways. Transcend luggage is smartly designed and lightweight, the essential qualities that seasoned travelers insist upon. When one carry-on bag is your only option, the Domestic Expandable Carry-On Upright steps up to the challenge. The ideal luggage for a 2-4 day trip, this bag is packed with features that will not only add a method to your packing madness, but move you through security with ease. Material:Lightweight, durable 100% nylon two-tone twill
Material: Lightweight, durable 100% nylon two-tone
Size: (Inside) 21.5" x 14" x 8.3", (Outside) 22.5" x 14" x 9.3"
Weight: 8.1 lbs.
Carry On: Yes
Expandable: Yes (Expands 3 inches)
Warranty: Simple as That Lifetime
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories such as socks or ties
- Deep zippered lid pocket for storing travel essentials
- Two-tone nylon twill outer fabric is lightweight, durable and resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Outsiderreg; handle for wrinkle-free flat packing provides greater interior capacity and increased packing space
- Handle system made from aircraft-grade aluminum with strong v-groove tubes that guarantee less jamming
- Ergonomic Outsiderreg; handle grip and cushioned top and side carry handles for comfortable and versatile carrying options
- Reinforced corner guards protect case from impacts
- YKKreg; RC #10 zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action
- Double zipper pulls are ergonomic and lockable
- Outsiderreg; pocket between handle bars for convenient storage of quick-access items
- HideAwaytrade; ID tag conceals personal information
- Integrated bottom fabric slip handle for easy lifting
- Wide, low-profile wheels for smooth, quiet rolling and a long rolling life
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts
- Meets carry-on regulations for most U.S. domestic airlines
- Removable, adjustable SmartLinktrade; strap included
- Perfect for a 2-5 day trip
- Product type:
- Brand: Briggs & Riley