It really is the money bag. This Framed Weekender holds anything and quickly snaps open for easy packing and access to contents. It's the perfect bag for a quick bank robbery getawayhellip; though we're sure you'll only use it for legitimate reasons.
Material: 1680D ballistic nylon
Size:13.5" x 18" x 9"
Capacity: 2299 cu. in.
Weight: 3.1 lbs.
Carry On: Yes
Warranty:Simple As That
- Generously padded tablet slip pocket with screen-protecting felt lining fits most tablets or e-readers in and out of their cases
- RFID blocking pocket for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Deep bloused pocket for storing chargers, power bricks, cables, etc.
- Two elastic pen loops for writing implements of various sizes
- Rigid wire frame allows bag to snap open, providing ultimate accessibility and making it easier to pack or to search for contents
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates clothing and bulky or odd-shaped items
- Two deep bloused pockets for organizing smaller clothing items and accessories
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with padded, non-slip shoulder pad included
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Durable, ergonomic leather handles with magnetic closure for a comfortable grip and easy carrying
- Self-repairing YKKreg; RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Ergonomic double zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Large, gusseted, u-zip organizer for hassle-free access to travel essentials
- Deep, full-length zippered pocket along back panel is perfect for letter-sized files and folders
- SpeedThrutrade; pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs amp; Riley Outsiderreg; handle for fast, convenient travel
- HideAwaytrade; ID tag conceals personal information
- Rubber feet protect bottom of bag when placed on unclean surfaces
- Product type:
- Brand: Briggs & Riley