View More Colors | Weight: 11.0 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 11.7 x 4.3 inches, Weight: 4.1 lbs, Volume: 714 cubic inches
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Body and Frame with Reinforced Corners
- One TSA-Approved Key Lock
- Four High Density 360 Degree Spinner Wheels and a Multi-stage Telescoping Handle for easy Maneuvering
- Fits Under most airline seats. Opens Vertically for Easy Acces and the airtight rubber seal keeps moisture and dirt out
Details: Aleon's 16" Vertical Underseat Carry-on will ensure that you travel light and incur no bag checking fees or gate checking while traveling. This carry-on will fit under the seat for easy access to your possessions. Aleon uses the finest quality aircraft-grade aluminum, to ensure Aleon luggage is lightweight, durable and secure. The rubber seal on the outside of the luggage provides an extremely tight closure to keep moisture and grime out. Our products are manufactured using riveted construction for strength, and the corners are reinforced for additional protection. The interior is fully lined with dividers and zippered compartments. Our aluminum luggage also offers RFID blocking to protect your personal information from being electronically pickpocketed. Aleon provides a 10-year limited warranty. We encourage you to compare Aleon to other leading aluminum luggage manufactures. We believe the quality of Aleon products is just as good if not better than other aluminum luggage companies. How can Aleon produce a superior quality product at a fraction of the cost of other high-end aluminum brands? Well, we manufacture all the parts of our luggage in-house except the TSA locks. We are responsible for the entire production process, so we can control costs while producing a high-end product. Give Aleon a try. You won't be disappointed. Timeless by Design. Built to Last.