View More Colors | Weight: 1.0 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- PURPOSE:For Cleaning Your Delicate Soft Skin Prior To And After Spot Removal To Keep The Whole Process Clean And Sterile,Effective in removing blackhead / whitehead / acne / pimple / blemish
- SKIN TYPE: All Skin Types;Outer case size: Approx 15*4.5*2cm / 5.9*1.8*0.8 inch
- MERIT:Easy to use and designed for optimal balance, comfort and performance for your skin,it is easy to be carried with this leather case when travel.
- 10 PIECE DOUBLE-SIDED EXTRACTOR TOOLS:double looped tools, needle extractor tool, cone dome extractor tool and extractors for removing blackheads which includes spoon extractor tips, loop extractor tips and a spade cleaner tip
- KINDLY REMINDER:The best time to remove blackheads is after shower or just use warm face. towel over your face to open up your fine pores.
Details: Use of this item will result in much better skin care than squeezing as there will be less damage to the skin. For best results:
1. Place warm cloth over face for a few minutes to open up the pores.
2. Place loop over blackhead.
3. Blackhead should pop out easily.
How To Remove Painful Blackheads - - Blackheads are a form of acne. Oils from the pore mix with dead skin cells and plug the pore causing it to turn dark when the oils react with oxygen.
Blackheads are the beginning stages of acne and form prior to pimples that are caused by infections inside the pores.
The bacteria trapped just below the surface in a blackhead can become inflamed, causing the blackhead to be painful.
You can remove painful blackheads by following a few steps.
Step 1 - - Pour steaming hot water into a large bowl and hold your face over the bowl for 4 to 5 minutes.
Cover your head and bowl with a towel to catch any escaping steam. Steaming your skin loosens and opens the pores to allow for less painful blackhead extraction.
Step 2 - - Apply gentle pressure to the blackhead with your blackhead extractor tool.
Applying slight pressure to the blackhead causes the blackhead to push from the pore.
When using the blackhead extraction tool only gentle pressure is required for effective results.
Step 3 - - Wash your face with a mild facial cleanser specifically for your skin type once you have removed the painful blackheads. Use an astringent toner after cleansing to remove any dirt and debris left behind from cleansing -- and to close and tighten your pores.