- [Expandable] Expandable feature of the suitcase that gives you 25% more room for unexpected pieces you will have to carry on your way.
- [TSA Lock] Allowing the US TSA to inspect your luggage without having to damage your locking mechanism.
- [Spinner Wheels] Smooth 360° spinner wheels for impressive mobility and maneuverability. Top and side carrying handles available.
- [3 PCS] Pcs luggage set to accommodate all your traveling needs. Following sizes of suitcase are included: 20 inches, 24 inches and 28 inches.
- [Warranty] Free 5-Year Worldwide Warranty. The complete 3 piece suitcase set will be shipped with each suitcase inside one another to save space for your convenienc
Details: Designed to provide travelers comfort, functionality, reliability, and peace of mind, this 3 piece suitcase set features one 28inch expandable suitcase for consignment, one 24inch expandable suitcase for checking in and one 20inch suitcase(not expandable) suitable for carrying onto the plane.
Constructed with lightweight durable ABS + PC color masterbatch hard shell material, this luggage is durable, flexible and can absorb impact when under stress.
Quiet airplane spinner wheels and an adjustable 3-level telescoping handle allow you to quickly maneuver in tight spaces and provide effortless movement.
Unique hardshell material not only protect your belongings, but also enhance overall durability. Hide any potential scratches or scuffs from your journeys with elegant embossed patterns.
With the included 3- digit TSA lock, you can also secure your valuables from thieves. Make packing clothes easy with the interior fully lined with multi-use organizational pockets.
Approx. Dimension (including wheels)
20 INCH22" x 13" x 9" 6 LBS
24 INCH26" x 16" x 11" 8 LBS
28 INCH30" x 19" x 13" 10 LBS
Approx. Dimension (excluding wheels)
20" x 13" x 9" 6LBS
24" x 16" x 11" 8LBS
28" x 19" x 13" 10LBS
HOW DO I RESET THE TSA COMBINATION LOCK
1. The lock is set to 0-0-0 at the factory.
2. Locate the reset hole on either side of the lock. Use a pen or something pointed to press it firmly.
3. While you keep it pressed down, enter your new code by rotating the dials.
4. Release the reset hole and your code is now set.
5. Scramble the dials and test your new code to be sure the correct one is set.