QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and Dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear Dry during storms
- Customizable hip belt Compatible with interchangeable Versa Click accessories (sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hip belt without taking off your pack using the included Versa Click pole holder
- Zippered pocket at the top of pack stores small items
- Hip belt pocket stores snacks, A phone and other small items
- Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
- Hydration-compatible design features a reservoir sleeve with drink tube exit port and two side water bottle Pockets (reservoir sold separately)
- Weight: 1. 93 lb.
Publisher: Thule, Inc.
Release Date: 2017-02-02
Warranty: limited lifetime
Details: Half-day hiking pack with tensioned mesh back panel for maximum breathability, quick-access shove-it pocket, and built-in rain cover.
Package Dimensions: 20.8 x 12.2 x 1.3 inches