- EVERYWHERE: Biking to work but hiking it up later? The Greenland Top is your pack. It's designed to be just as comfortable on the trail as it is on the streets.
- FUNCTIONAL: Stash your laptop (up to 15") in the padded sleeve, your trail gear in the main compartment, your keys and small essentials in the front zippered pocket, and a snack or two in the quick-access lid pocket.
- COMFORTABLE: The padded shoulder straps and back panel protect your back from your pack's contents so you can travel comfortably.
- DURABLE: Meet the material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S. It's a tougher version of the G-1000 Original you know and love, plus it's made with recycled and organic materials.
- PRACTICAL: 20 L of storage space for everything you need (and some things you don't). Measures 16.9" (43 cm) x 10.2" (26 cm) x 5.9" (15 cm). Weighs 1.5 lbs.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Classic, top-loaded rucksack in hard-wearing G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S. Just as suitable for everyday commutes as for excursions into nature. Stash your essentials in the spacious main compartment with drawstring closure, the inside padded laptop sleeve (fits laptops up to 15"), the large zippered pocket on the front, the zippered pocket on the top lid, and the side pockets. Made with recycled polyester and organic cotton. The Greenland features straps and metal hooks to keep the top lid in place, a drawstring closure to keep snow and debris out, padded shoulder straps, and a padded back panel. Protect with Greenland Wax. Volume: 20 liters.
Package Dimensions: 18.7 x 13.0 x 2.0 inchesNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting