You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- TSA-accepted and recognized locks use the Travel Sentry system allowing customers to set their own combination for general security and TSA screener access for security checks
- TSA screeners are issued codes and secured tools for secured access to open the locks
- 4-digit combination for improved security - each lock can be set to its own combination
- Combination can be reset as often as you choose
- Available in Blue (2pk), Black (2pk), or Red (2pk)
Details: The Travel Sentry system is accepted and recognized by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA. You can now securely lock your bags and still allow for TSA inspections without damage to the lock or your luggage.