- Lightweight durable ABS material with PC color infused masterbatch for enhanced durability
- Three piece set including the following luggage sizes: 20 inches, 24 inches and 28 inches
- Equipped with a sturdy ergonomic aluminum telescoping handle for easy maneuverability and secure combination lock
- Multi-directional silent spinner wheels for smooth movement, allowing for easy maneuver through tight spaces in a stable upright and flat position
- Upgraded metal handle clamps for optimum handle performance. Free 5-Year Worldwide Warranty. The complete 3 piece set will be shipped with each luggage inside one another to save space for your convenience
Details: Designed to provide travelers comfort, functionality, reliability, and peace of mind, this 3 piece suitcase set features one 28inch expandable suitcase for consignment, one 24inch expandable suitcase for checking in and one 20inch suitcase(not expandable) suitable for carrying onto the plane. Constructed with lightweight durable ABS + PC color masterbatch hard shell material, this luggage is durable, flexible and can absorb impact when under stress. Quiet airplane spinner wheels and an adjustable 3-level telescoping handle allow you to quickly maneuver in tight spaces and provide effortless movement. Unique hardshell material not only protect your belongings, but also enhance overall durability. Hide any potential scratches or scuffs from your journeys with elegant embossed patterns. With the included 3- digit combination lock, you can also secure your valuables from thieves. Make packing clothes easy with the interior fully lined with multi-use organizational pockets.
Approx. Dimension(including wheels): 20inch 20" x 13" x 9" , 24inch 24"x16" x 11" , 28inch 28" x 19" x 13"
Approx. Weight: 20inch 5.8lbs 24inch 8.1lbs 28inch 9.7lbs
20inch: 33 lbs
24inch: 44 lbs
28inch: 55 lbs
1 set = 3 luggage pieces
Each set is shipped with the 28 inch luggage holding the smaller luggage pieces in order to conserve space for shipment.
All luggage pieces are sold together in 1 set and are not sold separately.
Instructions for Reset the combination lock
1. The lock is Pre set to 0-0-0.
2. Push the button on the broadside, while in this position, set each number to your preference.
3. RRelease the button and your combination is now set.
4. Take care when setting the numbers to not release the button while setting it.
Return policy: http://www.amazon.com/sp?&seller=A1W84D9JGPQCVV&tab=policies