- ICONIC: Meet the No. 2. Same Kanken style, fresh details. Stash everyday essentials in the main zippered compartment, front zippered pocket, and two open side pockets.
- PRACTICAL: It's the material you know and love, G-1000. Durable, water resistant, windproof. Saturated with Greenland Wax for ultimate protection.
- FUNCTIONAL: Leather handles and details. Ergonomic shoulder straps for the long haul. G-1000 Heavy Duty seat pad for back protection and impromptu picnics.
- ROOMY: 16 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 14.9" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 1.2 lbs.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Straight backs are healthy backs! Kanken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children. Now over 38 years later Kanken has straightened out millions of backs and become one of Fjallraven's most popular products, loved by generations of users. Kanken No. 2 is made from durable, double-waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty with an inside back pocket in G-1000 Lite. Just like its predecessor, it is a durable everyday backpack, just as practical to use on the way to school or work. The main compartment has a generous opening that makes it easy to pack and take things out. The back pocket has a padded sitting pad in G-1000 HeavyDuty so a comfortable rest is never far away. Two open pockets on the sides and a zippered pocket on the front. Details and handles in leather, shoulder straps in textile.
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 11.5 x 1.2 inchesNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting