QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Equipped with VariQuick back length adjustment technology, the Fox grows along with your child; Compression straps regulate backpack volume; Hip belt easily adjusts using the pull-forward system; Chest strap features an emergency whistle
- COMFY & BREATHABLE - Deuter's Alpine back system pairs comfort and ventilation with exceptional balance and control; With a compact, secure fit, the ergonomic design keeps loads close to the wearer's center of gravity; Channel between 2 flexible Softstripe back pads provides cooling airflow
- AMPLE STORAGE - 40-liter internal capacity gets a boost from side bellows pockets and lid pocket; Features a secure compartment for valuables under the lid and a separate space to store wet gear
- TRAIL UTILITY - Gear loops on hipbelt and attachment loops on the lid; Fastening option for material with daisy chain; Comfortable S-shaped Soft-Edge shoulder straps; Hydration system compatible; Lightweight pack totals 2 lbs. 15 oz.
- FAIR WEAR & BUILT TO LAST - Deuter is a Leader in the Fair Wear Foundation and active in the Partnership for Sustainable Textiles, building ultra-durable backpacks with an emphasis on proper labor conditions and materials; Includes limited lifetime warranty
Legal Disclaimer: NA
Details: The Deuter Fox 40 kid's pack is fitted with thoughtful details and features adapted from the grown-up trekking packs, so it's more than ready to hit the trail for any adventure. Plus, the VariQuick adjustable carrying system grows with your kid so it'll last mile after mile, year after year.
Package Dimensions: 21.8 x 12.5 x 1.0 inchesNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting