QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and Dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear Dry during storms
- Customizable hip belt compatible with interchangeable versa click accessories (sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hip belt without taking off your pack using the included versa click pole holder
- Zippered pocket at the top of pack stores small items
- Hipbelt pocket stores snacks, a phone and other small items
- Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
- Hydration-compatible design features a reservoir sleeve with drink tube exit port and two side water bottle pockets (reservoir sold separately)
- Features women's specific shoulder harness, torso and hipbelt profiles for a more comfortable fit
- Weight: 1.84 lb
Publisher: Thule, Inc.
Release Date: 2017-02-01
Warranty: limited lifetime
Details: Half-day hiking pack with women's harness and hipbelt, breathable mesh back panel, quick-access shove-it pocket, and built-in rain cover.
Package Dimensions: 17.7 x 12.6 x 4.3 inches