QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Ice Lake Green
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Integrated removable raincover
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider and integrated removable raincover
- Side zipper access to main compartment
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment
- Zippered hipbelt pockets and dual stretch mesh side pockets
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: Designed and built as a durable workhorse, the women’s specific Kyte 46 backpacking pack is a true rucksack that eagerly carries gear off the beaten path into rugged, unpredictable backcountry terrain. The Kyte has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachments and organization to keep everything where it belongs and for easy access. The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacermesh harness and hipbelt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn’t get in the way of the task at hand. Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops and dual front panel daisy chains. Back by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Package Dimensions: 25.6 x 12.7 x 4.3 inches