You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Twilight Grey
- Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Stowable helmet carry quickly deploys so you can store your helmet on long ascents
- Internal hydration sleeve with hanger and a fully insulated, dual zippered harness router with a stretch garage proves ice-free hydration
- Front panel access to main compartment dry gear and hydration and J-zip access to extra large front avalanche safety gear pocket
- A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: Designed for backcountry skiers and boarders, the Osprey women's specific Kresta 20 is the perfect size for spring backcountry tours or lift-accessed tours off the ski area. The innovative Light Wire suspension system combines with a padded hip belt to carry loads up to 25 pounds without sacrificing stability. Thermo-formed back panel and contoured shoulder straps provide comfort and keep the pack stable when you're ripping the steep and deep. A zippered panel allows easy access to all your gear while another large J-zip front panel pocket stores your avalanche probe and shovel for quick access when you want to dig a snow pit and access conditions. There's also a built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir that routes through the shoulder harness to prevent freezing. On the outside of the pack, you'll find straps for multiple ski and snowboard carry options and an ice axe loop just in case you encounter firm conditions. All contact points are reinforced to minimize wear from metal edges. Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system, ice axe loop and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove friendly buckles and zippers poles let you keep your hands covered when you're making the transition from skins to skis on a frigid January morning.
Package Dimensions: 19.0 x 13.0 x 4.0 inches