QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Black Juniper
- The to go convertible cross body is a practical and beautiful daily bag, with ample space and plenty of pockets to keep you organized on the go
- Constructed entirely of cycle pet, a durable polyester fabric made from post-consumer beverage bottles. This bag saved 17+ bottles from the landfill
- Wear as a cross body with the adjustable shoulder strap, or easily convert to a backpack using the alternate D-Ring attachments
- Flap has adjustable buckle closure and front pocket for quick phone access
- Interior tablet-friendly pocket is 10"h x 9.5"W
- Two outside water bottle pockets keep your hydration handy
- Unique aqua wave-printed lining; both lining and main material are water-resistant
Release Date: 2018-10-01
Warranty: Amazon Warranty
Details: The Haiku To Go Convertible Messenger Handbag is a practical daily bag and a weekend warrior, fit for a heaping handful of kid supplies or some kale chips and an extra-thick paperback. Several small organizer pockets and two outside water bottle pockets make it a natural at long walks, light-duty shopping trips, outings with a little one, or any occasion that calls for quick access to your loot. Alternate D-ring attachments allow you to convert from crossbody to backpack with ease, and the top flap closes securely with an adjustable buckle.
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 12.1 x 3.0 inchesNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting