You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- CONSCIOUS: Meet the Kanken that gives back. About $12 from each backpack sold contributes to research for saving the arctic fox, our namesake and mascot.
- PRACTICAL: Made with dirt- and water-resistant Vinylon F material that wipes clean. Features a main zippered compartment, front zippered pocket, and two open side pockets for stashing everyday essentials.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for protection. Ergonomic shoulder straps for the long haul. Dual top snap handles for quick carry. Sitting pad for impromptu seating. Reflective logo.
- ROOMY: 16 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 14.9" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 0.7 lb.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Meet the special edition of Fjallraven's most-sold backpack. Around $12 from each backpack sold will be donated to research for saving the arctic fox. The Save the Arctic Fox Kanken is made from durable, lightweight Vinylon F that is just as handy on day trips as everyday use. Stash your everyday essentials in the large main compartment with large opening, the two side pockets, and the zippered pocket in the front. It features a handle at the top, supple shoulder straps, a removable seat cover in a pocket at the back, and reflecting logotype in the front.
Package Dimensions: 18.7 x 10.2 x 2.5 inchesNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting