You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Blue Ridge
- ICONIC: Same classic Kanken design since 1978. Stash everyday essentials in the main zippered compartment, front zippered pocket, and two open side pockets.
- PRACTICAL: Meet the material: Vinylon F. It has a weird name but it's dirt-resistant, water-resistant, and wipes clean.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for protection. Ergonomic shoulder straps for the long haul. Dual top snap handles for quick carry. Sitting pad for impromptu seating. Reflective logo.
- ROOMY: 16 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 14.9" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 0.7 lb.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Straight backs are happy backs. Kanken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of Swedish schoolchildren, when problems from shoulder bags had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups. Enter Fjallraven. The backpack soon became a common sight at preschools and nature schools around Sweden, and the idea of using a backpack quickly spread, as did Kanken. It is just as popular today as it was 40 years ago, and is an excellent choice for school, outings, or biking to work. Kanken is made out of durable, lightweight Vinylon F. The roomy main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in and take out items. Features two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. With a handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back, and logo that doubles as a reflector, the Kanken Classic is your go-to backpack.
Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 12.8 x 2.1 inches
Languages: EnglishNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting