QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Cognitive Surplus
Color: Beige, Black
- 18" w x 14.5" h, 5" gusset, 22" shoulder straps
- Made with eco-friendly, sustainable recycled cotton
- High-quality 10 oz cotton has a soft feel and is strong enough to hold a load of books
- Bag holds several large text books or a load of groceries
- Use as a school bag, purse, handbag, gym bag, grocery bag or fill it with all your library books!
Details: Fibonacci sequence is naturally-occurring in the whorls of flower petals and pine cone seeds (count them!) and the distribution of leaves around a stem and branches around a tree. In fact, Nature is full of rough logarithms, from the spirals of seashells to the shapes of hurricanes and our own Milky Way. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low, warm iron if needed. Made with 100% eco-friendly recycled cotton canvas. Width: 18" Height: 14.5" Gusset: 5" Shoulder Straps: 22"---- NOTE: When you first open the bag you will notice an odor from the printing (non toxic). Simply hang the bag outside for about an hour, and the smell will dissipate. ---
- Product type: Luggage
- Brand: Cognitive Surplus