QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Swiss Gear
- Essentials Organizer in front pocket. Features pockets and slot for all of your accessories and gadgets
- Quik easy access top pocket holds iPod and head phones or any other accessory. Kangaroo pouch and side pockets
- Stabilizing platform keeps pack upright. Flow back padding keeps your back cool even with a full pack
- Comp-u-Flex computer pocket keeps your 16-inch widescreen snugly protected. double zippered compartments provide space for all of your belongings
- Shock Absorbing Shoulder Straps, distribute weight evenly and keep you comfortable
Publisher: Swiss Gear
Details: The red SwissGear Maxxum 16" Computer Backpack is a large, protective backpack that can carry most widescreen laptops up to 16" / 40.6cm in size. It features an internal Essentials organizer compartment that helps to maintain easy, orderly access and a Quik Pocket with dedicated MP3/iPod pocket and headphone port is ideally suited for smaller electronics. A kangaroo-style pouch helps for carrying larger items on the outside of the pack and side zippered mesh pockets provide greater visibility for easier access to contents. The bag is constructed from a nylon/poly blend and features shock-absorbing shoulder straps, an adjustable chest strap, and air-flow back padding for greater comfort while carrying. A reinforced ergonomic top handle provides an alternate means for carrying and the CaseBase Stabilizing Platform works to keep the pack standing upright for greater protection to inner components. Product dimensions: 18 x 14 x 9 inches
Package Dimensions: 17.3 x 13.9 x 4.7 inches