View More Colors | Weight: 0.95 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Wallaroo Hat Company
- GREAT SUN HAT - Enjoy a day around town with the Ellie by Wallaroo Hat Company. With a 3" brim, wooden bead and shell trim, internal drawstring, and a range of colors, you can add sun protection and style to every ensemble.
- PACKABLE - Make traveling hassle-free with the perfectly packable Ellie! Easily roll up this super LIGHTWEIGHT essential into your suitcase, purse or backpack.
- CHIC - The versatile ribbon weave will bring a punch of color to any outfit! The Ellie is not only fashionable, but it is made out of durable poly-ribbon braids.
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN - Block the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays with this UPF 50+ hat to keep your skin healthy and beautiful. Prevent wrinkles, aging, and skin cancer... in style!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Our hats deliver design, value, quality, convenience, and ultimate sun protection. You are just bound to love them - "Add to Cart" now!
Details: The Ellie from Wallaroo Hat Company
Whether traveling abroad, enjoying a cookout with friends, gardening, or spending a day on the water, discover the Wallaroo Ellie Hat for the most fun and fashionable sun protection!
Our unbeatable, UPF 50+ fabric and design blocks 97.5% of ultraviolet rays, as evaluated by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency.
Our 100% poly-ribbon design has a 3" brim and an internal drawstring for perfect fit. The poly ribbon is high-quality, but also breathable, helping keep you cooler on those hot days. The material allows it to be rolled up for packing. Spot clean only.
Order your Wallaroo Women's Ellie Hat now! Also makes a great gift! Check out our other Wallaroo Women's Hat designs too: Scrunchie, Victoria, Aqua Visor, Catalina, Catalina Cowboy, Tahiti and Nola.
Wallaroo Hat Company has been joyfully designing and creating colorful, UPF 50+, crushable fabric hats for over 15 years. We are proud to be women-owned, and a charitable contributor to such organizations as the Skin Cancer Foundation, the SHADE Foundation, Melanoma Research Foundation, Shade Foundation, Melanoma International, Avon Breast Cancer 3 Day, American Cancer Society Relay for Life, and many fellow, local organizations in Boulder, Colorado.