QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The Victorinox Lexicon Dual-Caster Garment Bag has plenty of room for all of your hanging garments, this 8-wheel storage case is ideal for a three to five day business trip.
Material:Tourmax Ballistic Nylon
Size:22.5" x 24.5" x 12.75"
Capacity: 7,028cu. in.
Weight: 15 lbs.
Warranty:Global Lifetime Plus Limited Warranty
- Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions ndash; 41" (104 cm), 39" (99 cm) and 37" (94 cm) ndash; to accommodate travelers of various heights
- Dual-trolley handle system also allows you to adjust to the ideal handle position when transitioning from pushing the bag upright to pulling it on two-wheels
- Dual-caster wheels feature soft tread offering ideal traction for a smooth roll across any surface while also providing 360deg; maneuverability and zero weight-in-hand
- Two front zippered pockets for essentials like tickets and passport
- Interior features a tricot-lined tie pocket, organizational pockets, shoe pockets, two zippered, mesh snap-in organizational pouches and a detachable J-hook for hanging
- Hanger clamp secures garments, foam bolster compression straps minimize wrinkles and an extension panel accommodates longer items
- Top and side soft-grip retractable haul handles lay flat
- Integrated slide-out ID tag for security and convenience
- Lockable YKKreg; Racquet Coiltrade; zippers provide superior burst strength
- Travel Sentryreg; Approved luggage lock secures belongings while in transit and allows TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection
- The Accesstrade; Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten
- Swiss Trackertrade; Bag Tracking Program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost ndash; for free
- Covered by the Global Lifetime Plus Limited Warranty
- Product type:
- Brand: Victorinox