View More Colors | Weight: 4.0 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: The North Face
Color: TNF Red/TNF Black
- Ultra-durable 40-liter alpine pack. Two-time winner of Climbing Magazine's Editor's Choice award
- High-tenacity, TPE-coated polyester is hyperdurable. Stand-up design makes loading bulky gear easy. Designed in collaboration with Peter Croft and other climbing athletes
- Integrated cord lock closure ensures you'll never have to fiddle with a cord lock. 9 hook doubles as a bottle opener
- Integrated side handles are sleek and durable and allow you to tamp the bag to cram in more gear. Crushproof metal hipbelt buckle
- Zippered top lid pocket for guidebooks and essentials. Reinforced haul loops. Exterior daisy chains allow you to lash on extra gear
Details: Designed in collaboration with Peter Croft, this versatile, 40-liter pack features ultra-durable 1000D PU-coated nylon that doesn't know how to rip, a stand-up design and sturdy side handles to help you cram in up to 60 pounds of gear and a crush-proof metal hipbelt buckle that won't crack under pressure. STYLE: NF0A2SCU. USE: Climbing. WEIGHT: 4 lbs 4 oz (1841 g). GEAR CAPACITY (L): 40 liters. GEAR CAPACITY (CU.IN): 2441 in³. DIMENSIONS: 22" x 12" x 10.5" (56 cm x 30 cm x 27 cm). SUSPENSIONS: Single Stay. PACK ACCESS: Top.