You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: The North Face
Color: TNF Black
- Classic 28-liter backpack updated with easy-to-access pockets and an overhauled suspension system
- Padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- The FlexVent suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Front elastic bungee for external storage
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle; Sternum strap with whistle buckle; Removable waist belt
Publisher: THE NORTH FACE
Details: The North Face Borealis Backpack is the classic backpack that just keeps on getting better North Faces new FlexVent suspension system keeps your back feeling fresh and dry due to the padded back mesh panel with spine channel for support With pockets for both your laptop and tablet you are sure to stay connected no matter where you are The reflectivity on key parts of the pack make sure you are seen in low light situations so you and your stuff stay safe The 28 liter Borealis Backpack protects and holds your gear whether in the airport or on the trail Specs Dimensions 19 75? x 13 5? x 8 5? 50 cm x 34 5 cm x 22 cm Empty Weight 2 lbs 12 45oz Volume 1709 cubic inches 28 liters Material 420D nylon/1680D ballistics nylon fabric Features FlexVent suspension system keeps air circulating while comfortably carrying pack Webbing at waist belt water bottle pockets and rear bike light loop give 360 of reflectivity Padded and vented shoulder straps for comfortable carrying Padded hipbelt to stabilize pack Fleece lined 15 laptop sleeve compartment Fleece lined padded tablet sleeve at front Second compartment with built in organization Mesh side pockets for water bottles Safety whistle on chest strap Lifetime warranty against defects provided by manufacturer