Shop Saddleback Leather Sela Scents Natural Coconut Wax 16 Oz Scented Candl – Luggage Factory

Saddleback Leather Co.

Saddleback Leather Sela Scents Natural Coconut Wax 16 Oz Scented Candles - Healthiest Candle on Earth - No Paraffin Wax or Dyes

  • Sale
  • Regular price $19.99

Check Price

View More Colors | Weight: 1.3 lb


You May Also Like These


QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question

Customer Reviews

Based on 8 reviews Write a review


Brand: Saddleback Leather Co.

Features:

  • HEALTHIEST CANDLE ON EARTH - Sela Scents Candles are made of 90% high quality, food grade coconut oils (kind you cook with) and waxes, with the remaining 10% made up of small percentages of soy, beeswax and other natural waxes; NOT with the 10% Paraffin Wax that most coconut wax candle makers use.
  • ALL NATURAL WICKS AND NO DYES - In addition to all natural waxes, Sela Scents wicks are NOT paraffin wax based like most candles but are made of high quality cotton coated with natural wax. Our wicks won't release heavy black smoke like cheap wicks in low quality candles will. Each coconut wax candle burns approximately 50 hours.
  • HIGH QUALITY SCENT TO THE VERY END - Low quality candles have cheap scent that separates from the wax and rises to the top resulting in a strong scent for the first hour of burn that then goes away. Sela Scents candles have high quality scent that stays strong for the entire burn.
  • SAY NO TO PARAFFIN WAX - If you are burning a candle you bought from one of the large box stores, it's a pretty safe bet you are burning a paraffin wax candle. Did you know paraffin wax is an oil derivative made from the highly toxic sludge leftover in oil barrels after the petroleum refining process?
  • PARAFFIN WAX IS TOXIC - Burning a paraffin wax candle releases all kinds of carcinogens into the air, including benzene and toluene. The fumes released are similar to what is released from a diesel engine and can be as dangerous as secondhand cigarette smoke.

Details:

SADDLEBACK LEATHER SELA SCENTS NATURAL COCONUT WAX CANDLES

THE STORY

Tim, the brother-in-law of Saddleback Leather Co. founders Dave and Suzette Munson, has always loved candles. He also loves spending time with his niece, Sela. So they started making candles together in Tim's garage as a fun way to spend time together. Sela sold a few of the candles so she could send some money to a couple of the little girls she sponsors in Rwanda. And just like that, Sela Scents was born. Through the tinkering process, Tim developed an incredible, proprietary, clean-burning, coconut oil-based, dye-free wax. Sela picks the scents and helps when she can. Tim does the heavy lifting with the wax blending and pouring.

HEALTHIEST CANDLE ON EARTH

1. HEALTHIEST INGREDIENTS - Sela Scents Candles are made with a healthy 90% blend of cooking grade coconut oil and coconut waxes with the remaining 10% made up of soy wax, beeswax and other natural waxes.

2. HEALTHIEST WICKS - Our wicks are the highest quality, all cotton wicks encased in natural wax that release a minimal amount of smoke unlike cheap wicks in low quality candles.

3. BURNS EVENLY - Ever notice how cheap candles burn down through the middle of a candle leaving lots of wax along the sides? This is called tunneling and is a hallmark sign of a cheap candle. Sela Scents candles burn evenly all the way to the bottom

DANGERS OF PARAFFIN WAX (PETROLEUM WAX) CANDLES - Paraffin wax is a derivative of the oil refining process. It's made from the sludge leftover in the bottom of a barrel of oil. The sludge is taken and bleached with 100% strength bleach (household bleach is only 10% strength), adding dangerous, unhealthy dioxins to the wax. More unhealthy chemicals are added in the final step of the process to solidify the wax into blocks. The end result is a carcinogen-laden block of cheap candle wax that is especially unhealthy for those suffering with allergies or asthma when burned.

UPC: 712885691913

EAN: 0712885691913


Related Videos for Saddleback Leather Co.

Video Description : Saddleback Leather Co. HEALTHIEST CANDLE ON EARTH - Sela Scents Candles are made of...