You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Saddleback Leather Co.
- SLIM, THIN BIFOLD WALLET - The Saddleback Pouch Wallet is small enough to use as a vertical front pocket ID wallet with a credit card slot and pouch big enough for your wad of cash, receipts, business cards or coins on the right side and an ID card window on left side of the wallet.
- RFID BLOCKING BIFOLD WALLET - The Saddleback Pouch Wallet comes with strong RFID-shielding sewn in between the full grain cowhide leather and pigskin suede to keep your credit card chips from blabbing your personal info all over the place when you travel.
- 100% FULL-GRAIN LEATHER - Crafted from the most durable, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather (Full Grain), the Pouch Wallet takes hits well and looks even better with age. Much thicker and more heavy duty than typical, cheap genuine grade leather, our leather becomes soft and supple as it ages.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Like all popular briefcases, the Pouch Wallet is stitched with marine-grade polyester thread (stuff they use in ship sails) and lined with soft pigskin suede (even tougher than cow leather).
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We are so confident in the quality of our leather wallets, we back everything we sell with a 100 Year Warranty on our material and craftsmanship. Our company motto is, "They'll Fight Over It When You're Dead". That's not just talk, it's a fact.
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER POUCH WALLET
A slim front pocket wallet is a great way to carry only what you need. But sometimes what you need is a stack of cash. That's where the Pouch Wallet comes in. There's an ID card window on the left side and a credit card slot on the right that can hold a few cards. Behind the credit card slot is a generous gusseted pocket that can easily hold a wad of folded cash that won't require forceps to remove. If you don't carry much, the gusseted-pocket lies flat, taking on a nice slim profile. Also works great for keeping your receipts organized for business travel. Available in Saddleback's 4 leather finishes: Tobacco (Tan), Chestnut (Red-Brown), Dark Coffee (Dark Brown) and Black.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather wallets is only as good as the people who make them. We employ the best leather artisans in the business.
2. THE BEST LEATHER - We only use full grain leather, which is the strongest, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather, sourced from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. THE BEST THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. We use extremely strong, marine-grade polyester thread that is UV and saltwater resistant. You'll find the same thread used in parachutes.
4. THE BEST PARTS - We never use snaps, magnets, zippers, velcro or rolling wheels, which all eventually break. Combine that with our incredibly durable Stainless Steel 316 hardware on our popular Saddleback bags and it ensures our 100 Year Warranty is no idle boast.
5. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built the Pouch Wallet to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our leather designs are field-tested to handle stampeding bulls, your daily morning commute and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti or uptown on the A train at rush hour, if this leather wallet goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.