View More Colors | Weight: 0.3 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Saddleback Leather Co.
- BEST QUALITY PLAYING CARDS SINCE 1885 - Manufactured by the highest quality playing card manufacturer in the world, the U.S. Playing Card Company. Besides producing their most popular brand of playing cards, Bicycle, USPCC is also the maker of other high quality card brands like Aviator, Bee, KEM and Hoyle.
- STRONG PAPER CARDS WITH AN AIR CUSHION FINISH - Bicycle Standard Playing Cards are made with high quality paper coated with an air cushion finish. The air cushion finish gives the cards a nice glide when dealing, a nice fanning ability and makes cutting the deck a breeze.
- 100% FULL-GRAIN LEATHER - All Saddleback Leather designs pictured on these playing card sets are crafted from the most durable, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather (Full Grain).
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - All Saddleback Leather designs pictured on these Bicycle playing cards are over-engineered with the best possible materials like marine-grade polyester thread (stuff they use in ship sails, parachutes and work boots) and tough but soft pigskin suede lining (even tougher than cow leather).
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY - All Saddleback Leather designs pictured on these Bicycle playing cards are backed with a 100 Year Warranty on material and craftsmanship. Our company motto is, "They'll Fight Over It When You're Dead". That's not just talk, it's a fact.
SADDLEBACK LEATHER BICYCLE PLAYING CARDS
Since 1885, Bicycle playing cards have been a part of household gaming. Known for its high quality and rich heritage, Bicycle playing cards have been bringing people together for generations. Whether you're playing pinochle, canasta or cribbage, you'll also enjoy seeing Saddleback Leather's awesome designs pictured on every card. And if you like our custom, unique playing cards, make sure you check out our single and double deck full grain leather deck holders!
100 YEAR WARRANTY
How can Saddleback give a 100 Year Warranty on all it's leather and canvas designs? Simple. We use the highest quality materials on every design we make, because they last. We build all our bags to last AT LEAST 100 years. Our leather designs are simple and highly functional and are field-tested to handle stampeding bulls, your daily morning commute and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti or uptown on the A train at rush hour, if one of our leather bags goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.
HIGHEST QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END ON ALL SADDLEBACK'S LEATHER AND CANVAS BAGS
1. BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather bags is only as good as the people who make them. We employ the best leather artisans in the business.
2. BEST LEATHER - We only use full grain leather, which is the strongest, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather, sourced from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. BEST THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. We use extremely strong, marine-grade polyester thread that is UV and saltwater resistant. You'll find the same thread in boat sails.
4. BEST PARTS - We never use snaps, magnets, zippers or velcro, which eventually break. Combine that with our incredibly durable Stainless Steel 316 hardware on our popular Saddleback briefcases and it ensures our 100 Year Warranty is no idle boast.