View More Colors | Weight: 1.2 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Saddleback Leather Co.
- BEST UNIVERSAL GUITAR STRAP - Whether you're into rock, jazz or blues or are a beginner or expert guitar player, Saddleback's full grain leather two piece guitar strap design adjusts quickly to a wide range of body types and guitar styles making it perfect for men, women, girls or boys. Adjustable length is 50" - 59.5".
- HIGH QUALITY/DENSITY NEOPRENE PADDING - Extremely durable and comfortable neoprene padding is sewn in between the rugged full grain leather and soft but tough pigskin suede ensuring a comfort fit that will last.
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We are so confident in the quality of our leather guitar straps, we back everything we sell with a 100 Year Warranty. Our company motto is, "They'll Fight Over It When You're Dead". That's not just talk, it's a fact.
- 100% FULL-GRAIN LEATHER - Crafted from the most durable, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather (Full Grain), the Guitar Strap takes hits well and looks even better with age. Much thicker and durable than typical, cheap genuine grade leather, our leather becomes soft and supple as it ages.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Like all popular briefcases, the Guitar Strap is stitched with marine-grade polyester thread (stuff they use in ship sails), lined with soft pigskin suede (even tougher than cow leather) and stuffed with high density neoprene foam for pads.
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER GUITAR STRAP
Nothing is more annoying than when you're really shredding and your guitar pick flies out of your hand never to be seen again. To remedy that, not only is the Saddleback Leather Guitar Strap design super comfortable and adjustable to a wide variety of people and guitars, it also includes a pick pocket sewn into the front to hold an extra pick when you need to quickly grab a replacement. The strap boasts a long adjustable length of 50" - 59.5" with a beefy 2.5" width. The strap is available in Tobacco (Tan), Chestnut (Red-Brown), Dark Coffee (Dark Brown) and traditional Black leather finishes. Don't hesitate! Now is the time to upgrade that cheesy nylon strap you've been sporting!
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather guitar straps is only as good as the people who make them. We employ the best leather artisans in the business.
2. THE BEST LEATHER - We only use full grain leather, which is the strongest, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather, sourced from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. THE BEST THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. We use extremely strong, marine-grade polyester thread that is UV and saltwater resistant. You'll find the same thread used in parachutes.
4. THE BEST PARTS - We never use snaps, magnets, zippers, velcro or rolling wheels, which all eventually break. Combine that with our incredibly durable Stainless Steel 316 hardware on Saddleback bags and it ensures our 100 Year Warranty is no idle boast.
5. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built the Guitar Strap to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our leather designs are field-tested to handle stampeding bulls, your daily morning commute and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti or uptown on the A train at rush hour, if this guitar strap goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.