You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Saddleback Leather Co.
- ABSORBENT, OIL-TANNED LEATHER COASTERS - Saddleback's full grain leather coasters initially absorb moisture keeping your cup bottom dry while, over time, the oils in the leather push the moisture back out where it evaporates.
- LOOKS BETTER THE MORE YOU USE THEM - This leather coaster set will look the ugliest it will ever look the first day you buy them! The more you use them for your coffee, nightstand, dining table, wine glass or beer mug, the better they will look.
- 100% FULL-GRAIN LEATHER - Crafted from the most durable, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather (Full Grain), the Coaster Set takes hits well and looks even better with age. Much thicker and more heavy duty than typical, cheap genuine grade leather, our leather will develop a beautiful patina the more you handle it.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Saddleback's Coaster Set is stitched with a marine-grade polyester thread (stuff they use in ship sails and parachutes) and lined with a strong but soft pigskin lining (even tougher than cow leather). The pigskin lining keeps the coaster from slipping on your wooden, glass or marble table.
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We are so confident in the quality of our leather coaster sets, we back everything we sell with a 100 Year Warranty on material and craftsmanship. Our company motto is, "They'll Fight Over It When You're Dead". That's not just talk, it's a fact.
THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER COASTER SET
The Saddleback Coaster Set is a beautiful edition to any home or office and is designed for abuse. A smooth, full grain leather surface absorbs moisture and then pushes it out to evaporate, while a soft, protective pigskin lining keeps your coaster from slipping. Designed in a slightly, rectangular shape for a larger landing area, these coasters will look better one drink at a time.
THE COASTER HOLDER
The coasters come in a stunning leather coaster holder with 4 pigskin-lined leather corners artfully riveted into the corners to keep the coasters in.
Available in Saddleback's 4 leather finishes - Tobacco (Tan), Chestnut (Red-Brown), Dark Coffee (Dark Brown) and Black.
100 YEAR WARRANTY
How can Saddleback give a 100 Year Warranty? Simple. We use the highest quality materials on every leather design, because they last. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti or uptown on the A train at rush hour, if this leather coaster set goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.
HIGHEST QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather coaster sets is only as good as the people who make them. We employ the best leather artisans in the business.
2. BEST LEATHER - We only use full grain leather, which is the strongest, most expensive, highest grade of cow leather, sourced from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico.
3. BEST THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. We use extremely strong, marine-grade polyester thread that is UV and saltwater resistant. You'll find the same thread used in parachutes and boat sails.
4. BEST PARTS - We never use snaps, magnets, zippers, velcro or rolling wheels, which all eventually break. Combine that with our incredibly durable Stainless Steel 316 hardware on our popular Saddleback bags and it ensures our 100 Year Warranty is no idle boast.