View More Colors | Weight: 1.81 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Harbor Blue
- DEVICE STORAGE: Inside the pack, a suspended and padded 15-inch laptop sleeve, a tablet sleeve, a small sleeve for a mobile phone or business cards, and four pencil slots keep work or school supplies organized.
- QUICK ACCESS TO NECESSITIES: A dedicated accessory pocket with a soft embossed lining that won't scratch sunglass lenses or damage electronic devices. Stretch knit pockets on both sides, sized for water bottles and designed to lay flat when not in use.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Top grab handle is reinforced and bar-tacked for added durability. Side compression straps compress the load for improved stability.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Dual trekking pole loops with removable retainers. Pocket designed to accept compact safety lights for bicycle commuting. Interior stash pocket with key clip keeps small valuables accessible and out of sight.
- IDEAL USES: Commuting, Day Hiking, Travel. WEIGHT 1.11lbs. DIMENSIONS: 19.5" x 11.25" x 6.25"
Publisher: Gregory Mountain Products
Details: Combining technical savvy with everyday utility, the sleek and functional Patos 28 features dual trekking pole loops and removable retainers for securing trekking poles or ice axes to your pack, plus daisy chains for clipping on additional gear. A large vertical zip front pocket keeps a packable layer close at hand, while the generous main compartment holds larger items and includes office organization for the workday.