View More Colors | Weight: 4.0 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Gorge Green
- Body 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura Ballistic with polyurethane coating. Lining 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Main zippered compartment features mesh pocket for additional organization.
- Front compartment has plenty of organization, a key clip and enough room to stash travel documents.
- Offers a raised laptop pocket that protects most 15 laptops.
- Includes a tablet pocket.
Details: A briefcase. An overnighter. A carry-on. The Patagonia 22-liter Headway Brief wears many hats and does it well. With classic features fit for every occasion, this bag is extremely versatile. The first of two main zippered compartments contains plenty of space for work items or clothes and has a large mesh pocket for organization. The second contains a padded and raised 15" laptop and tablet sleeve with Velcro strap closure. A front zippered compartment contains organizational pockets for electronics, documents, wallet, and other items, while a back slip pocket provides a place for magazines and documents. The Patagonia Headway Brief can be carried over the shoulder and cross body with the adjustable, removable padded shoulder strap, or as a briefcase with the padded top carry handle. A back slip panel also allows you to slide the bag over the telescoping handle of a larger bag to tote the two as one. Durable nylon Cordura Ballistic fabric with polyurethane coating and DWR finish stands up beautifully to the rigors of travel and repels moisture.