QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Keep your DLSR or mirrorless (micro 4/3) camera gear extra secure in crowded, busy situations with the Camsafereg; V11. The anti-theft front pack can be worn 4 different ways - on the front or as a backpack - and has been designed to keep expensive gear travel essentials and priceless photos safe from blink-and-you'll-miss-them pickpockets. What's more, the front pack design and quick access pocket means you'll be able to point and shoot at lightning speed.
Material:(outer material) 210D Nylon 3-line ripstop, PU1000mm / 400D Nylon oxford, PU1000mm (lining) 200D polyester, PU1000mm, polyester fleece, high density PE foam
Size:13.4" x 12.2" x 5.5"
Volume: 702 cu. in.
Weight:1 lb 15.7 oz
Laptop: Yes (Fits iPad / tablet)
- Fits small to mid-sized DSLR cameras (e.g. up to Canon 600D) or mirrorless compact system cameras with standard mounted lenses and extra lens
- Drawstring inner divider opens into 1 large 10L compartment
- Can be worn as a front pack or backpack
- Rear iPadreg; / tablet compatible pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Comfortable EVA molded back support with air flow channels
- 2 side stretch pockets
- Removable padded camera compartment with padded / modular Velcroreg; divider(s)
- Camera compartment has zippered lid and soft brushed polyester lining
- Hideaway rain cover built-in
- Pocket for Smartphone
- Easy access front compartment with organisation for phone / SD cards and small items
- Key / wallet fastener
- Pen holder
- RFID-blocking pocket for passport or credit cards
Built-in Anti-theft Features include:
Flexible, lightweight, stainless steel wire is integrated into our adjustable Carrysafereg; straps making it invisible to the eye, yet very effective at preventing bag slashers from slicing through and running off with your gear.
This smart buckle has a dual release button in order to open and close it. This new opening method confuses the unsuspecting thief who wonrsquo;t waste time trying to unfasten it. It also allows you to attach your bag to a secure fixture, be it the leg of a table or around a palm at a beach adding a further deterrent to opportunistic thieves.
Bag slashers often like to target outside fabric panels of bags (front, bottom or side), which cause valuables to fall out and into the palm of their hands. Our lightweight slashguard are built into (and concealed) in the most commonly vulnerable areas of bag, protecting your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft. Our new eXomeshreg; protection in our luggage extends the full length of the bag protecting your gear from opportunistic theft or if it's snagged by a conveyor belt or luggage handlers.
Most passports, credit cards and ID cards now contain a RFID micro-chip. This chip contains all your personal, sensitive information. Identity thieves are able to access this information from up to 10ft away with the help of an RFID reader. Our award-winning RFIDsafetrade; blocking material prevents your data from falling into the wrong hands by blocking out virtually all transmissions between 10 MHz - 3 GHz, which covers the radio frequency used in e-passports, credit cards / smart cards, and key cards.
Zipper pullers can be attached to discreet security hooks or placed under amp; through a hypalon tab to prevent pickpockets reaching into your bag
- Product type:
- Brand: PACSAFE