You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Onyx Black
- Located between the Talon backpanel and main pack body is an exterior hydration compartment
- The BioStretch gender specific built-in hipbelt is a mesh covered, die cut slotted hipbelt featuring zippered stretch mesh pockets
- The adjustable Biostretch gender specific harness consists of mesh covered, die cut foam with sewn in spacer mesh, a stretch woven harness pocket and an adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Panel loading main compartment access with zippered mesh backpanel pocket.
- The Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment is designed to conveniently stow your poles when not in use.
Legal Disclaimer: NA
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: The ever popular Talon Series has truly become Osprey's legacy pack and has defined the pack category of lightweight, high-performance, multi-sport packs. While updating these packs for 2014, Osprey was careful to maintain all of the features, fit and style that have contributed to this series' success. Updates include lighter weight and design adjustments to enhance comfort in each volume.