View More Colors | Weight: 4.6 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Graphite Grey
- The adjustable harness allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke
- The Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt pads extend 5"/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes providing a custom fit
- The floating top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use
- An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack allowing easy loading/unloading of a hydration reservoir
- Osprey's Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
- Pockets: 3 interior slip, 1 exterior
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: The Atmos AG 50 introduces the Anti-Gravity suspension system to a new line of ventilated backpacks. This 3D suspension system contours your body providing seamless comfort allowing the user mobility with ease on any multi-day backpacking trip.