View More Colors | Weight: 0.41 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Sleek modern design that combines the iconic Beats look with the signature Apple design.
- Monster sound isolating eartips. Limited warranty
- Monster ControlTalk for use with iPad, iPhone, and iPod.
- All metal housings tuned for accurate music reproduction and amazing bass.
- Low mass, wide-bandwidth driver
· Signature Beats sound and iconic Beats style in sleek, compact design
· Solid metal housing resists vibrations for purest sound without sonic side effects
· ControlTalk on-cable mic for convenient hands-free calling with iPhones and smartphones
· ControlTalk track seeking capabilities without touching your iPod or music phone
Specially Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
Advanced engineering reproduces high resolution sound from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod for a listening experience other buds are unequipped to deliver.
Extended Full Range Sound from Compact ln-Ear Headphones
Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange so you can stop hearing the music and start listening to it.
Ultra-Lightweight Yet Super Tough
Lightweight for listening while exercising or when you're on the go. Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine.
Solid Metal Housing for the Purest Sound Possible
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts from tainting your listening experience.
Built-in Mic for Hands-Free Calls and Online Chats
ControlTalk's built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your iPhone or music phone. It even works with online voice or video chats on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Control iPhone and iPod the Easy Way
ControlTalk gives you on-cable playback control of your iPad, iPhone or iPod, including pause, next track and volume.
What's in the box:
· 5 pairs of standard Monster designed ear-tips
· 2 pairs of different sized triple layer "Airlocks"
· Carrying case