You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Shadow Black
- Clip The Goal Zero Nomad 7 Solar Panel To The Attachment Points And Never Waste The Free Power Of The Sun Again
- Lightweight, Strong, And Stable Load Management In The Form Of A Spring Steel Wire Internal Perimeter Frame Surrounding A Flexible Backpanel
- Trailfit Harness Size-Specific, Contoured, Padded Shoulder Harness Straps
- Trailfit Hipbelt Contoured, Padded Hipbelt Is Fit-Adjustable Up To 15Cm (6In) And Uses Load Transfer Panels For Optimal Comfort
- Raincover Integration An External Zip Pocket Stows The Included Raincover For Easy Access, And Doubles As Accessory Storage In Mild Weather
Publisher: Gregory Mountain Products
Details: From hut-to-huts to classic hikes like the Pacific Crest Trail, the Stout 75 has the extra capacity to fuel your adventure. The top-loading design with front U-zip access makes finding buried camp gear easy, even after the sun drops behind the trees. TrailFlex suspension comfortably manages loads of up to 25kg (55lb), while external pockets hold water bottles, rain gear, food, and electronic devices for easy access on the go. When a nearby town or hidden hot springs beckons, the removable SideTrack daypack lets you travel light with just the essentials.