You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Equipped with VariQuick back length adjustment technology, the Fox grows along with your child; Compression straps regulate backpack volume; Hipbelt easily tightens and adjusts using the pull-forward system; Chest strap features an emergency whistle
- ALPINE BACK SYSTEM - Deuter's Alpine back system pairs comfort and ventilation with exceptional balance and control; Focused on a compact, secure fit that lets backpackers tackle tough terrain with confidence, the anatomical design of the Alpine system follows the wearer's movements and maintains loads close to their center of gravity; Channel between 2 flexible softstripe back pads allows greater airflow
- AMPLE STORAGE - 30-liters of internal volume get a boost from side bellows pockets and lid pocket; Features a secure compartment for valuables under the lid and a separate space to keep wet gear away from other items
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Ice axe and hiking pole attachment; Gear loops on hip belt and attachment loops on the lid; Fastening option for material with daisy chain; Access to the main compartment via the bottom opening; Comfortable S-shaped Soft-Edge shoulder straps; Compatible with 2- and 3-liter hydration systems
- SPECIFICATIONS - Constructed from lightweight, durable Ballistic Polyamide and Super-Polytex; Waterproof PU coating; Weight: 2lb 7oz (1.1kg). Volume: 30 L. Load Capacity: 22lb (10kg). Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 8 in.
Details: The Deuter Fox 30 kid's pack is fitted with thoughtful details and features adapted from the grown-up trekking packs, so it's more than ready to hit the trail for any adventure. Plus, the VariQuick adjustable carrying system grows with your kid so it'll last mile after mile, year after year.