You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Cognitive Surplus
Color: Beige, blue
- 18" w x 14.5" h, 5" gusset, 22" shoulder straps
- Made with eco-friendly, sustainable recycled cotton
- High-quality 10 oz cotton has a soft feel and is strong enough to hold a load of books
- Bag holds several large text books or a load of groceries
- Use as a school bag, purse, handbag, gym bag, grocery bag or fill it with all your library books!
Details: Here's a vintage diagram of geologic mapping in blue ink. The cross-section of the earth's mantle features geological strata with faults and folds - anticline and syncline, anticline and syncline - not to mention mountain-building. This tote bag makes you want to race out and find the nearest road cut, doesn't it? Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low, warm iron if needed. Made with 100% eco-friendly recycled cotton canvas. Width: 18" Height: 14.5" Gusset: 5" Shoulder Straps: 22"---- NOTE: When you first open the bag you will notice an odor from the printing (non toxic). Simply hang the bag outside for about an hour, and the smell will dissipate. ---