You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Saltwater Canvas, LLC
Color: Red Wht Blue
- The Original Saltwater Canvas Whale Bag (R) is made of weatherproof mesh; sand and water shake out at the end of the day. Hose it off, the Whale Bag dries in minutes. Brilliant colors always look new. Doubled shoulder straps run the length of the bag for never-rip strength. 5 year function guarantee.
- 6 Towels fill the inside, with room for snacks, drinks and more. 9 pleated pockets hold lotions and drinks upright, easy to see. Inner zip pocket holds money and keys.
- Mom approved, and Endorsed by O Magazine, 2011; Parents Magazine 2011; Quik 'N Simple 2011; About.com 2012.
- Accessories. Stainless steel (no plastic) key hook, doubled top to bottom wide shoulder straps, inner zip pocket, 2 free carabiner hooks. 10 colors. 15" high, with an oval base 12.5" x 15.5", 1.9 pounds
- The Giant Whale Bag doubles as a gym, sports, coach, car, storage, vacation, cruise, garden, tailgate party, and travel bag when it is not enjoying the beach. It easily folds up when not in use. This is the Original Whale Bag designed by Saltwater Canvas (R), LLC, 1999.
Details: Discover the fun of going to the beach with your Mesh Whale Bag (R). 9 pockets, roomy interior, shoulder straps, key hook and zip pocket make it a joy to fill with your family beach favorites. Easy care mesh beach bag can get wet, shed sand & water, and brave waves, sun, peanut butter and children. Made for beach, boat, picnics, gym, sports, and vacations. Sturdy mesh stands up, or folds flat for easy storage. Hose dry, or throw in the wash. Dries on the line in minutes. Endorsed by O Magazine 2011, Quik 'N Simple, Parents, and About.com. Mom Tested and Approved. 15" tall x 15.5 x 12" oval base. The Original Whale Bag (R), designed by Saltwater Canvas (R) in 1999. 5 year guarantee. Ready for a new color? The retired Whale Bag (R) makes a great laundry or garden bag. We'll send 2 free carabiner hooks with your order; we all need a carabiner hook sometime.