View More Colors | Weight: 14.0 lb
You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core 3205U 1.5 GHz Processor (Broadwell micro-architecture)
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM.The Chromebook will then download any available system updates, so you automatically get the latest Chrome OS features
- Can open/edit MS Office files using free embedded QuickOffice editor or Google Docs, and can download Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office) for free. Cannot install standard MS Office software.
- 32 GB Solid-State Drive (SSD); No CD or DVD drive. Cloud based device with free Google Drive storage.
- 15.6-Inch Full HD IPS Screen, Intel HD Graphics.Chrome, 9-hour battery life.
Hardware Platform: PC
Operating System: Chrome OS
The Acer Chromebook 15 is the biggest thing to happen to the Chromebook. It has a number of unique and defining features: it is the World's first Chromebook with a 15.6-inch Full HD wide viewing angle display, the first Chromebook with the latest Intel processor based on Broadwell micro-architecture, and it uses the new dual-band 802.11ac wireless technology. It all adds up to the right mix of features to make you think bigger and reimagine what¡¯s possible with a Chromebook.
•Display: 15" F Full HD Widescreen LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080)
•Processor: Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor 3205U (1.5GHz, 2MB L3 Cache)
•Memory: 4GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
•Hard drive size: 32GB Solid State Drive
•Operating system: Chrome OS
•PC type: Chromebook
•Media drive: Secure Digital (SD) Card
•Video: Intel HD Graphics
•Ports: 1 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 ports ,1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/speaker jack
•Battery: 4-Cell Lithium Ion Battery (3220 mAh, 48Whr)
•Battery Life: Up to 9-hours Battery Life
•Camera: HD webcam
•Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
•Dimensions: 15.10" x 9.60" x 1.00"
•Weight: 4.85 lbs.