Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Duffels Cargo Hauler Duffel 45 L / S
Vendor Style Number: EC020583
Ultra-light and constructed with leading-edge Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite, Cargo Haulers are equipped with gear pockets, grab handles, and tie-down daisy chains. Built resilient for big adventures, they are just itching to hit the backroads. The 45L is carry-on sized.
Material: Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite
Size: 12.5" x 22.75" x 8.75"
Capacity: 2745 cu. in. / 45 L
Weight: 1 lb, 8oz
Carry On: Yes
Warranty: No Matter What
- ULTRA-LIGHT (You can’t tell in the picture, but the 45L weighs only 1 lb 8 oz!!)
- Made with an extra durable, water-repellent coated Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite fabric: a fusion of technology that merges maximum abrasion resistance with the necessity of ultra-light carry
- Bartack reinforcement on all high stress points for maximum schlepping
- Carry it by its removable backpack straps, padded top haul handles, or side grab handle
- U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment
- Sizeable easy-access zippered end pockets for gear organization
- Six heavy-duty lash points for attaching this bag to a roof rack
- Bottom is foam padded to help protect contents against impact
- #10 lockable zippers with storm flap shield zipper from rain
- Rectangular silhouette is ideal for stacking
- Finger-friendly pulls for easy access while wearing gloves
- Reflectivity for dusk and nighttime visibility
- This bag is carry-on sized as defined by most U.S. airlines. Please check with your carrier if you have questions regarding specific dimensions.
- Packs into its front-end zippered compartment for compact storage
- No Matter What Warranty
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- perfect service and quality
a good deal!
Price/Value Appearance Quality Functionality
Write Your Own Review
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Eagle Creek's Lifetime Warranty -
Our Lifetime Warranty covers workmanship and materials against defect for the entire life of the product. During this period, if the product is covered by the warranty, we will repair or replace it at our discretion. Contents of your bag, normal wear and tear, abuse and cosmetic wear and tear are excluded. ‘Lifetime’ is defined as the lifetime of the product not of the purchaser.
We build our products to last over extended periods of use, but inevitably everything does eventually wear out. Fabrics will deteriorate and fade and moving parts will wear out. All gear will suffer from differing degrees of wear-and-tear, depending upon use. Gear used by an adventure travel guide for 200 days of the year will, by comparison, degrade faster than gear used by someone who travels 2 to 3 times a year.
By taking care of your products you will ensure longer lifetime for your gear. Visit Caring for Your Eagle Creek Product for information on how to clean, care for, and store your gear. Use your judgment when assessing whether your product is likely to be covered under our warranty policy. It may simply be time to replace it.
We will cover your product against defect and malfunction until such a time that it has been used and worn out beyond reasonable repair. If your product is not repairable and it has sentimental value, we will happily send it back to you.
This warranty does not cover, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Accident, improper care, negligence are excluded. Normal wear and tear is the wear and tear caused by the expected use of the bag over an extended period of time. There are a few factors that determine the end of “product life”. (1) Fabric: Product fabric makes up 90% of most Eagle Creek products. If the fabric is discolored, degraded, de-laminated or deteriorated we may determine this to be end of “product life”. (2) If a major component fails due to years of use (such as a handle, wheel or zipper) we may deem the product to have met its full life cycle.
Damage not covered under the Lifetime Warranty that is repairable can be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping. We have Certified Repair Centers that utilize the same type of machinery and processes used in our factory to create the original product. One of these facilities may be closer to you than the Eagle Creek on-site warranty department.
*California State Law requires that all items sent for repair to be clean. Only clean items will be repaired by our team.