QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: FLASH BLACK
- Lightweight, high-rolling clearance HighRoad Chassis provides a smooth ride over any surface
- Long haul capable deployable harness, hip belt and back panel for ultimate carry comfort
- Back panel suspension components are removable for increased packing capacity
- Dual Straight Jacket compression straps to secure contents and stabilize load. Aluminum peripheral frame and center handle stays
- Dual tube extended handle for control of large loads on rough surfaces.Dimensions 28h x 14w x 14d inch
Publisher: Osprey Packs
Details: When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 80L/28" is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG inspired backpack suspension expands your trips horizons. Rolling luggage is great, but sometimes the terrain is too rough and you need a backpack. The Sojourn's quick deploy AG inspired ventilated backpack suspension allows this and it carries more comfortably than some competitors backpacking packs. The system is adjustable for multiple torso sizes and is removable when you need more space. In rolling mode the dual-tube extended handle controls unwieldy loads when the going gets rough, and multiple padded and molded handles make it easy to maneuver this pack out of taxis or tuk-tuks. Extra gear can be strapped to the external daisy chains, or add on our Daylite pack to added flexibility and storage. A top zippered liquids pocket, padded sidewalls, internal compression straps, fabric wings, and four zippered compartments keep your gear organized and protected. When the pack isn't fully loaded, use the Straight Jacket compression straps to cinch it down.
Package Dimensions: 31.0 x 18.0 x 9.0 inches