QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: High Sierra
Color: True Navy/True Navy/Tropic Teal
- WOMENS EXPLORER 50 has a female specific fit
- Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
- Molded foam back panel with Airflow channels to keep your back cool and dry
- Top load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider
Publisher: High Sierra
Details: Hit the backcountry for your next outdoor expedition with all of your gear packed inside this rugged backpack from High Sierra. The High Sierra Women's Explorer 50 backpack is made from mini-hex ripstop, mini-weave Duralite, and durable ballistic fabric and features a rugged and comfortable design with dual contoured aluminum frame bars, a molded foam back panel with Airflow channels for ventilation, and an ergonomic harness with a women's specific fit. This hydration compatible backpack has a large top loading main compartment and includes a front loading sleeping bag compartment, daisy chains for adding attachments, dual side mesh water bottle pockets, a front flap for added storage, and an internal hydration reservoir sleeve with dual tube exit ports.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 17.0 x 11.0 inchesNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting