QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Electronic Tag (E-Tag) allows travelers to check in luggage from home using their smartphone
- Sturdy Aluminum-magnesium alloy shell protects against high humidity and strong fluctuations in temperature
- Aluminum frame with rubber seal and durable reinforced Aluminum corners
- Integrated bottom studs and wheel housing made of certified Makroblend produced by Bayer Material Science
- TSA-approved Lever Action combination locks keep contents safe and secure
Details: Rimowa's Topas aluminum cases are among the lightest and sturdiest cases in the world. The grooved Aluminum-Magnesium shells will protect against severe humidity and extreme temperature changes and stand up to the stresses of frequent travel. With first-class quality and fine interior details, Topas has everything required by the demanding traveler. Originally developed for tropical travel, these cases with their robust shell are today still among the lightest and most stable luggage ranges in their class. Introducing the first fully-integrated digital suitcase: RIMOWA Electronic Tag. A technology that will redefine travel. Using this new technology, travelers will be able to check-in their luggage from home using their smartphone and drop it off at the airport in seconds - without all the stress and time pressure. This is made possible through RIMOWA's use of technology that is directly integrated into select RIMOWA suitcases. The RIMOWA Electronic Tag replaces the usual paper label with a digital data module to which the airlines luggage data is transmitted.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 22.0 x 13.0 inches