You May Also Like These
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Eagle Creek
Color: Cosmic Blue
- STAY ORGANIZED. Keep your travel belongings organized with three bags that allow you to separate and pack your belongings with ease. Each lightweight bag offers a top grab handle, a mesh front for visibility, and a shoe sac that can fit up to a men's size 14 shoes.
- MAXIMUM COMPRESSION. Have the option of bringing more items on your travels. Double zippers on each bag provide maximum compression, so you can fit more of your belongings in a compact space.
- MULTIPLE SIZES. Each Packing Set contains a shoe sac and a small and medium packing cube to fit your various sized belongings. Store accessories in the smallest pack, and fit up to a men's size 14 shoe in the shoe sac.
- MACHINE WASHABLE. There's no need to worry about spills or storing dirty belongings. Simply throw your bags in the wash and hang to dry so they're ready for your next adventure.
- PURCHASE WITH A PURPOSE. Committed to both travelers, and our world. Not only is each bag backed by an industry-leading ten year warranty, but every purchase of National Geographic Adventure bags helps support the research of National Geographic scientists, explorers, and educators around the world.
Publisher: Eagle Creek
Details: Eagle Creek National Geographic Essentials Packing Set. Our National Geographic Essentials Packing set contains three bags that keep your belongings organized and compact. Each bag offers maximum compression, top grab handles, and a mesh front for easy visibility.
- Three Packing Bags. Contains a shoe sac and a small and medium size packing cubes.
- Organize. Separate and organize your belongings while traveling.
- Max Compression. Two zippers on each bag provides maximum compression to fit more belongings.
- Convenience. Top grab handles and mesh fronts for visibility.
- Machine Washable. Clean dirty bags in the washer and hang to dry.
Package Dimensions: 18.2 x 11.9 x 3.1 inchesNote : Color May be slightly different due to photography lighting