New Zealand, or Aotearoa as the Maori call it is famed for its diverse landscapes and unique culture, but there is more to this country than meets the eye. Today We’re going to explore just the Auckland Region. Things to try out on your first day.
- Check out the top of Sky Tower.
- Visit the Auckland museum,
- Go to the Marbough cruise
The largest city by population in Australia, Sydney, sits on the East Coast of the country and is home to over 4.5 million people. Sitting on the harbour that extends out to the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean, Sydney offers plenty of maritime and mainland fun. 5 Must-See Attractions
- Sydney Harbour: View the combination of synthetic and natural beauty as the city surrounds the picturesque...
“The Big Apple,” or New York City is one of the most famous cities in the world and the social hub of America. If you can think it you can find it in “The City That Never Sleeps” with nearly every culture in the world represented. Here is our guide of many things you need to know about NYC.
5 Cool Sites
- Empire State Building: Even before you arrive within city limits, the Empire State Building...